Vetter Casement Operator

A quick learner from Hamburg, NY says:
Vetter window. Need parts
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15991560603793590909041942748456.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15991561418315843357097694975654.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15991561872055712418068184563416.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at our 39-032 or 39-156. The only difference between these two casement operators is the length of the link arm, so compare both with your old hardware to see what matches best. For a new cover and handle, see our 39-107 and 39-114L

A home owner from NH says:
I have a sunroom with 6 casement windows that needs some replacement parts. I "think" the windows are Crestline casement window model 312 (because it was built in late 90's - early 2000's). I am looking for one cover and eight handle cranks for the operator shown.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CrestlineNoCover.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CrestlineCover.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

The 39-107 and 39-114L should work for this operator type. Take a look and see what you think. 

A quick learner from Michigan says:
Hello,

Looking for the weatherstripping for top rail on Vetter casement window in white.

Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DPP07DB0B08151038.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately don't sell a good match for this weatherstripping. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

A home owner from Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965 says:

I have 2003 vintage Vetter windows. Double hung. I need new channel balances for at least 6 of them. Do you have anything that will work?

Mike

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We might sell balances that are compatible with your window, but I unfortunately don't know what's in there now. In order to narrow down the list of possibilities I will need you to remove one of your balances and show us a clear picture of it by itself and without obstruction.

I may need more photos after that, but I'll need to know what to ask for first. Just something to keep in mind.

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.