Viceroy Homes sliding patio door latch similar to 82-225

A home owner from USA says:
I have a sliding patio door latch that uses a latch very similar to your 82-225 sliding patio door internal lever lock but without the rear handle (that part fits in the door). My door uses a small toggle that mates with the small latch slot, although at a slightly different angle when open/closed. Do you have one without the back lever or do you have a recommended replacement for the cartridge insert or a different lock assembly that will work.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN0520.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN0515.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN0516.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN0517.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DSCN0518.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! You have a very specific alternate version of the 82-225 that works as an internal mortise lock with a face plate. A better option would be our 82-211 or 82-214. Look over our dimensions for each part to determine the better option. Otherwise, they look almost identical to what your photos show.

A handy person from Athens, Ohio says:
I am trying to fix this sliding door for my son's home. Do you carry these replacement parts and how much$
Thank You!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5871.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5872.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5873.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't sell a lockset that matches what you show here. Truth be told, this is pretty unique style and I don't believe I've ever seen it before. I think you may be better served contacting the original manufacturer of the door directly.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.