Viking 2030 BSI 0B

A home owner from Penngrove says:
Looking for replacement channel balances for non tilting Viking sash window. The number on the balance of an identical window is 2030 BSI 0B. The metal bar not including plastic parts is 21 1/8 " thank you.
The balance is 1/2" wide. After looking more carefully at the balances on the website I now see what the difference are. I think the balance I'm looking for is the 395 series 21" with option 2030. I hope someone can confirm. Thank you.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

With your balance still installed in the window, it's hard for us to be able to confirm whether or not you are correct in your recommendation. We will need to see photos of the balance completely removed from the window so that we can have a close look at both nylon fittings on both ends of the part. Thank you.

Thank you. Here are more photos.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E4DD6F2F-C8B6-4E70-BB66-142E3DE9B981.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named E147940B-313F-4A59-92BE-80935AE2FAC3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 011F2066-D77F-4AF5-AA7C-304F8AF32B1F.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the additional photos. Have a look at our S395-21 channel balance. This comes assembled with the 19-005 balance top and 15-001 bottom balance shoe. Compare our fittings with ours to make sure everything is a match. If so, then you can go with the 2030 option that holds a sash weight of 12-15 pounds. 

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.