Viking Channel Balance replacement

A home owner from USA says:
I have a Viking non-tilt vertical sliding window where I need a pair of Channel Balancers replaced. These were purchased in 1995 from Home Depot. I have shot photos of the ends.

The original balance is stamped BSI 2630 B4, the metal portion is 27 inches in length.

Can you point me to the right product number(s) to order? Is it the S385-27? I need the pair of complete (shoe and top attached) Channel Balancers for the window.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, and thanks for posting. Take a look at our 15-001 and 15-002 and tell me which is a closer match to the shoe on the balance you are replacing.
Comparison of <a href='Channel-Balance-Shoe/pd/Replacement-Sash-Support-Channel-Balance-Shoes/15-001'>15-001</a> & 15-002
A quick learner from San Jose, CA says:
Hi Tom,

The bottom shoe is 15-001 and has a measurement of 1.125".

I have attached some additional photos.

Please let me know how I should move forward to place the order.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great. The balance you need to order is our S395-27 with the 2630 option.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)