Viking Screen Door Handle and Latch

A home owner from Nevada says:
This latch came off of a Viking sliding screen door. The locking part is missing. I would like to replace it with a white one but if you have it in black, that is OK.

Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_d11a.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Thanks for posting! If you could tell us the exact distance between the mounting holes, from center to center, we should be able to narrow down your replacement options. 

Thanks for getting back to me. The distance between the holes is 3 inches. The the slot that allows it to fit on the frame is 1 inch (maybe 1 1/8 inch). Sorry, I guess I should have given you the measurements in my original post :-(.

Thanks.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the additional information! Take a look at our 84-227 screen door pull and see how our dimensions compare to yours. Just so that you're aware, this handle is only available in black. Thanks for posting!

Thanks a lot!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.