Viking Window lock and latch

A home owner from South Lake Tahoe, CA says:
I need to replace the swing latch that's broken on a couple windows. The photos are of a non-broken one.
Also, the knob that slides the bottom lock up and down has broken off. Your form won't allow me to add more photos of this part.
Do you have these parts?
Thanks so much!
-Marla
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230426_101349.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230426_101501.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230426_101509.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230426_101511.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230426_101606.jpg
A home owner from South Lake Tahoe, CA says:
Oh, here are pictures of the bottom knob.
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! Your sweep lock looks like it could be our 90-005 window sash lock. Look over the dimensions and carefully compare them to your existing lock to determine if this might be the right replacement for you. This part is available in black.

Alternate image for 90-005
Alternate image for 90-005

We do not carry a replacement for the knob you are searching for, unfortunately. You may have better luck at a local hardware store but I cannot make any guarantees. I apologize we cannot be of more help!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.