Viking sliding window lock replacement

A quick learner from Royal oaks, ca says:
This lock has a keep that meets the lock at 90 degree position. It has 2 1/16 hole center. I cannot find any that may work to replace this lock.
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Start by looking at our 90-278 , I think this would be a good match for the lock. The keeper it comes with is a little different, though. Our 90-282 is similar and may work as a replacement. You can reuse the old screws for the 90-278 lock, but you will need #6 x 3/4" flat head screw like our 33-093 for the 90-282 keeper.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at