Viking window lock

A quick learner says:
I need to get locks for my Viking Windows... It has a 2 1/4" mounting holes... What part numbers do I need?
User submitted a photo of a window lock.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 90-274. This may be what you want, though your old keeper is no longer made. Our 90-282 may work as a substitute. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)