Vinyl Glazing Beads

A home owner from Belleview, FL says:
Hello, I am trying to identify some gray bead for replacement. I think it may be the "Croft" but not sure. I am including pictures of it on the window and off. Thank you, Scott
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0580.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0584.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0583.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0582.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. Consider our 55-151. This is also manufactured by Croft. See if the dimensions below match what you need.

Profile diagram of 55-151
Profile diagram of 55-151
A home owner from Belleview, FL says:
Thank you Bob. I saw the 55-151 on your website before I sent my original post. That is why I mentioned the "croft". I think that is the only beading on your site that is made by croft. I was trying to get a confirmation that it matched what I have. I have tried to measure it and am still not sure. Will another type of beading work if I replace all of it to make it match?
Or, does it have to be the same snap in beading that is on the window now? Thank you, Scott
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the reply. Typically we recommend sticking with what you have. While there's some wiggle room with certain types of glazing beads, yours is a very particular shape, so I'm hesitant to say anything else will work. Either way, the 55-151 appears to the best match. Ultimately it will come down to dimensions.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.