Vinyl Glazing bead for wooden window

A handy person from Littleton, MA, US says:
I'm trying to repair a window. I have the new glass but the the vinyl glazing is so old that it crumbling and cracking. It needs to be replaced. The window has glazing 2 on three of it's sides. this glazing has a metal gasket/insert which slides inside the glazing. Glazing type 1 is only on one side(top) of the window. I have also included my measurements of both types of glazing.I didn't see anything that looked like it would work so I'm passing this information on to you so that you maybe able to help.Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named glazing 1 with metal gasket removed.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named glazing 1 with metal gasket.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Glazing 2  .JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named glazing Installed looking from outside.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Glazing measurements.JPG
Profile picture of Tim
Tim from SWISCO responded:

This vinyl strip you show looks like it's part of the window, sort of like a capping. I'm not sure if we'll be able to supply it.

Can you reuse this cap and just replace the seal? If so, you could maybe use something like our 58-134 or 58-135 bulb seal to slide into the T-slot I see in your first picture. I'm not sure what to offer for the second picture; this doesn't look like a glazing bead to me, but rather more like an extruded snap-in filler strip. Could it be a wrap-around molding for the glass itself? If so, you may want to consider using one of our rubber glazing splines as a substitute., like our 59-067 or 59-068. Let us know what you think!

How to Re-screen an Andersen Window Screen [1080p]
How to Re-screen an Andersen Window Screen [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.