Vinyl Sweep

A home owner from New York says:
I have one of your shower doors, and they vinyl sweep is no longer good.

I'm trying very hard to replace it, but I can't seem to find one shaped like the one I'm replacing. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

David
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180422_134539_resized.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, David. We may be able to find something, but it would depend on your measurements. Can you tell me the height of the sweep? Can you also tell me the size of the part that slides into the channel on the shower door?

Great! Thank you so much. I've been having such a hard time, I was wondering if I shouldn't get a whole new attachment, but if you have one like this, I will buy more than one to have a reserve. or buy a longer strip that I can cut into 2 or 3.

Anyway, the height of the sweep is 7/8". The ridge that slides into the channel is about 5/32" at the widest point and about 4/32" where it attaches to the sweep, if that makes sense.

Thank you again for your help!

David

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I don't believe that your shower door seal with a square head is still available. Take a look at our 10-325 drip rail instead. I believe you will need to install one of these to your shower door. You could use screws like the 33-071 or double stick tape, found at any local hardware store.

Ok. Thank you! I'm wondering if you have the same drip rail as 10-325 with a round hole with a diameter of 3/32" for the sweep? It appears that that drip rail fit is for a round 5/32" sweep?

I would prefer one with 3/32" as that replacement sweep seems more common, ie they sell at Home Depot.

Your assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you
David
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we don't another version of this drip rail made to accommodate a different sized sweep. The sweep on this isn't actually meant to be removed, I believe it's pinned in place. 

SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.