Vinyl Window Sash Lock (Broken Keep)

A home owner from Duluth Minnesota says:
1.5" Wide. Need keep only to sash lock. The sweep still works fine. Can not find exact match online. Numbers on the keep are 9659 4.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190424_181934.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190424_181949.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Can you tell me the distance between the two screw holes, center-to-center? If it's 1", consider our 90-301. That may work for you, but only if the hole center spacing matches.

A home owner from Duluth Minnesota says:
Thank you. Hole spacing is perfect, but the height is an issue. Mine is 1". The 90-301 model is 1.5".

Do you have one that is the same height, and hole spacing, as mine?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hmmm... the closest match I could find to that is our 90-110. It's not white, but it has the same 1" center hole spacing and is 1-1/64" tall. Could you possibly get this to work instead?

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.