Vinyl insert

A quick learner says:
looking to see if you have the vinyl insert with the rubber gasket for GRW. Quite old over 35 years old.

If you do have them,I will email you the size and number of strips needed. It is not the felt stripping.

I believe I have to loosen about 6-8 screws in the frame to slide this in.

thanks

dennis
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named great lakes window weather stripping.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting, Dennis. We might have a replacement for this bubble seal, but before I recommend anything I need a clear photo of the end profile in undamaged condition. The video below will go into more detail as to what I need.

A quick learner says:
the weather stripping is vinyl and rubber. Vinyl slider is about 1/4 inch with rubber tubing attached to seal both windows when slid together.

I would need 2-30" 2-42" and 6- 31.5" pieces. longer is okay as I can trim.

I'm having problem attaching as they're zip files from my phone to the computer.
Will send in separate email.

please email me you received both items.

Dennis

Dennis
A quick learner says:
2nd submission of weatherstrip slider with rubber end.

Need 2-30"
2-42"
6-31.5"

Longer ok,,, i could trim.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window guide 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window guides.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! We don't sell this exact weatherstrip but it is similar in function to our 58-171 and 58-182. I think one of these may work for you depending on size; you can review their dimensions on their respective store pages.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.