Vinyl pivot retainer

A quick learner from USA says:
Appears to be a vinyl pivot retainer for my double hung window. Can you help?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0327.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0329.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I do have to agree that your part does in fact look like a pivot retainer. It actually looks similar to our 15-056. Take a look and see if this will work for you.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at