Vinyl replacement window weatherstripping

A handy person from Holland, PA says:
Hi,
I have vinyl replacement windows that I installed in 2000. Over the past couple years, we've noticed condensation develop overnight during the winter, at the lower edge of each sash. I expect this is caused by failed/worn weatherstripping. I removed a piece and am trying to find where I can buy replacement material. The base that slips in the window recess measures 0.195" (and that base is 0.030" thick). The height of the wooly material is about 1/4" and spreads to about 3/8" wide. There are three tyvek (or similar) ribs, with wooly material between pairs of the ribs.

I'd appreciate any help finding a source for this weatherstripping.
Thank you,
Karl
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid we couldn't find any type of wool pile that matches those specifications. Can you triple check? Wool pile sizes tend to be very specific, going even into the 1/32" range. You can see our entire selection here for reference.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.