Vinyl sash broken latch

A quick learner from Rockford, IL says:
Broken latch that has a peg lock. It says vinyl sash on top
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16645519193977899839360795315711.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We unfortunately don't sell a latch like you show here. I don't think I've ever seen this before, to be honest. Can you tell me what its function is? Would it also be possible to see what it looks like while installed?

There is a very good chance that we won't be able to get this for you, but I can try my best to track something down. I just need a little more context.

The peg locks the sashes together and also holds the balance in place. I replaced the two parts I purchased recently and happily the window slides up and down but because the lock on one side is broken it is only operating on one side. This window is very large and would be very expensive to replace. I took a picture but it is on my phone and I have to figure out how to send it to you.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

The closest bolt lock I was able to find to your original was our 80-062. However, it's still very different and I do not know if it will be compatible with your window. I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

thanks for trying / I had a feeling it was a lost cause but the parts I bought from you previously at least make my window operable which is a big help especially in the winter for keeping out the cold draft
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.