Vinyl snap in glazing bead PlyGem window

A handy person from Wake Forest says:
I have a PlyGem 1500 series window that I need to replace the glazing bead. I'm having difficulties finding it and would like to know if you could help. I attached a pic that I hope helps.

User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Cliff. There are two possible matches for this glazing. Start by looking at our 55-029 and 55-057. One of these may be it. I recommend carefully comparing the shape and size of your profile to each of these to determine the better match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)