Vinyl tilt window coil balances

A home owner from Lancaster California says:
I don't know the windows manufacture if you can help me out will greatly appreciate it!
thank you,
sincerely,
Jose
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us! We can replace this hardware, yes. I'm told by my colleague Manuella that you've identified this spring as our Series 190 (and I agree), but that yours is stamped with "9."

This indicates 9 pounds of support on each side, for a sash weighing 18 pounds. I'm afraid we don't have a spring that strong, though. The closest solution we can recommend is using a 4 pound S190-440 and 5 pound S190-540 on each side. This should work just as well, but you may need a new detent clip for a double-spring setup. See our 15-181 clip and 15-182 barrel.

A home owner from Lancaster California says:
thank you TOM,
Just to clarify i need
2}S190-440
2)S190-540
2}15-181
2} 15-182
2} 33-073 screw
2} 15-180 coil balance shoe?
thank you in advance
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Yep! That all looks good to me. Thanks again for considering us, and please let me know if you have any questions.

How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.