Vinyl window Balance

A handy person from Staten Island NY says:

I think that I may have found the replacement parts needed but I want to confirm with a representative. Would the spring be your S180 and the coil housing pivot be the 15-087? I would need 2 of each.

spring seems to have a stamp on it is something that looks like a large 6 made with dots then a clearly stamped 50W but I am not sure what weight that represents. I also count a total of about 12 rings of coil spring

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Yes, it looks like you have our 15-087 Coil Housing Pivot. This interfaces with our Series 180 Coil Springs. Most likely the '6' represents the individual coil spring can support, so take a look at our S180-6. Do you need just one coil spring on each side of your window sash? If so, does your window sash weigh 12 lbs? You may wish to check this just to confirm everything lines up. Let us know.

How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.