Vinyl window bottom weatherstripping

A quick learner from GA says:
I have 20 year old vinyl single-hung windows without any labels, but most likely American Craftsman. I found the wool weatherstripping for the top and side edges of the window, but the bottom one is so degraded on most of the windows, it's hard to find a reasonable sample to go off of. I did find this one, which I've photographed in profile and attached here. The height of the overall weatherstripping appears to be 1/2".

Let me know if you need anything else. I'd love to find the right part!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210220_130415.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210220_130400.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210220_130346.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I believe you could use either our 58-171 or 58-182, depending on the size of the "T." It looks like yours is about 3/16", which would match our 58-182, but it is admittedly difficult to tell from just a photo of a ruler. You should go over the dimensions we show on each product's store page to confirm.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at