Vinyl window glazing

A contractor from Addis, La. says:
The windows were installed in 1976. They are Mayfield or Mayfair. I need black vinyl window glazing, about 100?.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

The part you are showing us is for a Mayfair Classic Series Window. We offer a substitute glazing bead for this part, our 55-002. Take a look. We have known customers who have this type of window been able to use this part as an alternative. 

Thanks for your help Paul. I'll give it a try.
Paul I tried this part and it doesn't work. It doesn't lock or seal in place. I cost me $30.00 for one 6' piece. It's totally different from what I have. I have attached another photo of the end of the glazing. Also, how can I return this piece for credit.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I apologize for the inconvenience. You can see our return policy here. For future reference, I highly recommend looking over the dimensions and photos on our site to confirm our hardware matches yours.

As for this new picture, our 55-151 may be a better match. Take a look and see what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.