Vinyl window latch keeper

A home owner from Indiana says:
Any idea how to get these out and what to replaced them with? They are inserted into the vinyl window frame (versus surface mounted) and I haven't been able to remove them after removing the screws.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 131166A5-56DA-474B-A029-53E334F36E79.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DE6CC309-B2F4-4952-BA7A-E0B3B2933EBD.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience in this matter. It's tough to say, but I think our 90-257 is a promising option to consider. Look over our dimensions and see if it matches up.

As for removing the old one, I'm not sure. After you remove the screws, you should be able to simply pull it out. Depending on the age of the window it may simple just be nice and settled in there, so it could be a matter of elbow grease. I'm not sure, though. Sorry I can't offer a tip on that front! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.