Vinyl window part

A quick learner from Atlanta , GA says:
Metal side piece. No markings or information . I need several of these, some some right. I'll determine quantity and side. Need to order ASAP.
Thank you!
User submitted a photo of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This part is known as a pivot bar. Yours in particular resembles our 26-310, but I can't tell for sure. I recommend removing one from the window and carefully comparing your measurements to ours. Let me know how they compare.
A quick learner from Palmetto Ga says:
Thank you! That was it, and I've placed the order.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Fantastic. Thank you very much for the order, we appreciate it. If you ever need anything else, feel free to ask!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)