Vinyl window replacement parts

A home owner from Lakewood, CA says:
I have CertainTeed Vinyl Windows. I understand that the company is no longer in business. I have windows that open outward with a crank mechanism.
1) The lock mechanism of one window is broken.
2) The crank mechanism of another window is broken.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

The casement lock might be our 38-091 or 38-092, but I can't be certain without seeing the inner components of it. Compare both with your old hardware and see what you think. For the window operator, I need to see the entire assembly including the link arm(s) to help narrow it down. Thanks. 

A home owner from Lakewood, CA says:
The casement lock looks most similar to 38-092 in that if I'm facing the window and looking at the lock, the lock lever is on the right side. Also, I would need the beige color.

As for the window operator, I'm not exactly sure what the link arms are, but I'm attaching photos of what you might be asking about. However, since I can't even open the window, I've taken pictures of the metal arms for the other window that is still working. That window is in the same overall window space, but just the opposite one.

Please note the casement lock is from a different window.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 60AB23E0-B1CE-43E5-89B4-DCDBBE490215.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B9EA1F88-3F5A-47B5-B9B3-E1D5F91EDFC4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D58F0F5B-F629-423A-B838-0D92FDAA929D.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

How does our 39-220B match up? Compare the dimensions and see what you think. This operator uses cover and handle kits like the 39-376 or 39-452.

How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install an Encore dyad operator
How to install an Encore dyad operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.