Vinyl window weatherstripping deteriorated

A quick learner from Watertown ct says:
Replaced my windows in 2005 with vinyl double hung Windows with half screen. Noticed that my weatherstripping at bottom of window has deteriorated from weather. Where can I get replacement
User submitted image of their weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please look over our 58-171, 58-182 or 58-183. Could one of these work for you as a replacement bubble seal?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)