WCM 887106 window crank mechanism for park model mobile home

A home owner from FL says:
I'm interested in buying about 10 of these window crank mechanisms for my Park model mobile home I'm hearing that they're not made anymore would you by any chance be able to get about 10 of them for me the part number is on the crank . It could be either 887106 OR 887/06
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200604_130437.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We don't have an exact match for this operator, but our 39-234 is very similar. Could this possibly be used as a substitute?

Thank you for the response. We tried that device and it did not work. Do you have any other refereals of places we might be able to find this?
Profile picture of Tom

I'm afraid that I don't. If I had to guess, I would say that your next best step is to contact a local store that deals with mobile home hardware.

thank you again for your response that's what I had done I contacted local dealers two of them and they said they were having trouble getting that part that is not being made anymore and they suggested to look online. I guess the next step if I can't get them would be to replace the windows.
Profile picture of Tom

That is unfortunate, but not totally surprising. These parts are getting harder and harder to come by these days. Before you opt for new windows, I would check with a local mom and pop type hardware store near you to see if they might have older parts. If they've dealt with these windows before there is always a chance.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.