A quick learner from Indianapolis, Indiana says:
To Whom It May Concern,

I'm looking to replace this weather stripping on a Kawneer door. The part that goes into the track is made of hard plastic. The loop is made of thin soft rubber. What can I use to replace it?

User submitted photos of bubble seal.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We don't have an exact match for this bubble, but see our 58-134 bubble. This is often used in commercial door frames and seems similar to your dimensions.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)