WEM-177-1 Glide All

A quick learner from California says:
Hi,I have a very old closet door system. Recently the hardware failed. I can get the rollers on the track but the door wont move at all. I'm thinking that the rollers are not staying in place as I cant seem to get the set screw to hold and there was a metal piece that fell down into the bottom of the door frame. The closet doors are very heavy with mirrors. Also I think I may have broken the bottom glide trying to get the door to move.. the Hardware id#wem-177-1 glide all.Hope you can advise.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It definitely sounds like you need new rollers. Before I can recommend anything, I'll need to see a clear picture or the original roller. Seeing it off the door entirely would be ideal, but otherwise we need to see as much of it as possible in one shot. 

A quick learner from California says:
Picture of roller
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0627201512b.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0627201512a.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 0627201512.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! This roller looks very similar to our 23-039P. I believe this could be the part you're looking for.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.