WINDOW CHANNEL BALANCE AND PIVOT LOCK SHOES

A home owner from RHODE ISLAND says:
I NEED TO REPLACE 4 SHOES AND FOUR CHANNEL BALANCES. THE SHOES I HAVE ARE AN OLDER VERSION WITH A DEEP GROOVE ON THE FRONT SIDE AND I AM ONLY LEARNING THAT THROUGH OTHER INFO I HAVE SEEN WITH PEOPLE ASKING QUESTIONS AND YOUR RESPONSES. IT LOOKS LIKE I WOULD BE THE 795 SERIES. JUST NOT SURE WHICH 4 PIECES I WOULD NEED TO ORDER THAT WILL GO TOGETHER. THE INFORMATION I HAVE ON MY CHANNEL BALANCE IS 28CBSI ON THE TOP AND THE BOTTOM IS 30 CBSI. HOPING THIS IS ENOUGH INFO FOR YOU TO FIGURE OUT FOR ME WHAT ITEMS I NEED TO ORDER. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR ANY HELP YOU CAN GIVE ME.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. We love to help you. In order for us to help you, we need to see some photos of the complete balance from the window. Send us photos of your complete balance system along with some detailed measurements and we will search for some replacement parts.

THESE ARE THE ONLY PICTURES THAT I HAVE RIGHT NOW. THE HOUSE IS ON AN ISLAND AND I WILL PROBABLY NOT GET OUT THERE FOR A COUPLE OF MORE WEEKS TO WINTERIZE IT. I SAW THE CONVERSATION THAT ANOTHER CUSTOMER WROTE AND HIS PICTURES LOOK LIKE WHAT I HAVE. IT WAS WRITTEN FROM "A HANDY PERSON FROM 06457" AND TOM FROM SWISCO RESPONDED.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid your photos neglected to upload correctly. Could you resend them to us again? If you are having trouble uploading them onto your inquiry, you may always email them to our email address at help@swisco.com and we will manually upload them for you. Just be sure to reference your inquiry number, D125939. Thank you.

here are the photos
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We can see your photos now, so thank you for that. It appears you will need to go with our S795-28 channel balance with a 28C option and the S795-30 with a 30C option. Both will come assembled with a 1-1/4" wide T-lock shoe. We do want to also let you know that the T-lock shoes are not interchangeable with your old balances. 

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.