WINDOW CRANK REPLACEMENT PARTS

A home owner from Chula Vista, CA says:
I do not see any names, numbers or markings. These crank devices are attached to steel framed windows in a house built in 1951. Hoping you can identify the devices and help me find replacements. There are 7 right-hand and 7 left-hand devices on the windows of the house.
Thank you.

Brad
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageFkLMEu.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageMSMQyF.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImage1G4kcB.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageCzzQEm.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImagelpdwdp.gif
A home owner from Chula Vista, CA says:
We are also looking for replacement closing/locking mechanisms for the same windows. I will post a photo or two of these.

Thank you, again.

Brad
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageXbWh8j.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImageXdwB7Y.gif
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Brad.

Start by taking a look at our 39-001 & 39-002 operators along with the 38-001 locking handle. Carefully look over the dimensions for each and compare them to yours to see if these match what you need.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.