WINDOW PARTS

A contractor from WESTON, FLORIDA says:
I need to replace 14 of the 1/2" side balances. Total 7 windows. The one I removed states 3020. I measured and is 30" approximate long. Which model will be the one you carry?Thank you IAN
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190520_103340.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190520_103345.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190520_103352.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3020 stamp
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190520_103403.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! It looks like a 1/2" wide channel balance for a non-tilt window. Additionally, the combination of nylon fittings looks like a match for our 19-039 top and 15-002 bottom. Look these over and let me know if you agree.

If so, then this will have to be a special order balance, since this isn't a standard setup. It's not too much trouble, it just requires a few extra details on our end. 

Before we begin, can you just give me the exact length of the metal channel? Based on your stamp of 3020, it should be 31" long, not 30". Once I know that, and assuming the hardware I picked out matches, I'll email you an order link and price quote for 14 of these.

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.