WINDOW PARTS FOR AN ALCOA WINDOW

A home owner from USA says:

Hi, I talked with gentleman last week and told me to take pictures and send them in.

The metal spiral balance is 30"

The plastic tube is 29" x 9/16"DIAMENTER.

The track with holds the metal spiral connected to the bottom piece is 1 3/8"

My Name is Dave

I need pieces to fix my window. Thanks for your help.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image0.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image2.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image3.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. It sounds like your spiral balance might be our S600-29. You'll need to select a stamp option. To do this, weigh the window sash; you can then match that exact weight with one of the weight ranges listed alongside each color tip option on the product page. If you need a new pivot bar, start by comparing your old one to the 26-297. For a new pivot shoe, you'll need to remove it from the window and give us the width and thickness of the shoe. Many thanks.

A home owner from TINLEY PARK, IL says:
I purchased a a couple of window balances, pivot shoes, and a charging tool and all of my windows work!!! What a great company. Thanks soo much for suppling hardware for 30 year old windows!
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

We are so happy to hear that everything has worked out for you! Please think of us again for future hardware projects. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)