A contractor from FREDERICK, MARYLAND says:
GOOD FRIDAY AFTERNOON! Trying to find a replacement for WeatherShield brand double hung windows. Need the weather strip seal that fits on the bottom of the bottom window. Their part # is 8045. Will your BUBBLE SEAL WITH ANGLE BASE (58-055) replace this seal. THANK YOU ... JOHN
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, John. I'm not sure, I couldn't cross-reference that number to anything in particular. When you compare the dimensions and style of our 58-055 to your own sample, how do they match up? If they differ in any way, let me know exactly how. It would help if you show us a picture of your weatherseal, as well. Please make sure you take a picture of its end-section, exactly how we show the 58-055 on our site.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)