A quick learner from USA says:

I have quite a few storm windows on my rental house that need new tilt corners. I'd like to put on the die cast ones instead of the plastic type that are broken. I've attached some images and was wondering if you can tell me what type I need and also how to remove the old one and install the new ones.

User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Dan. From your photos, it looks like our 95-015 die cast top tilt key might match. Please compare our dimensions to yours to confirm. Also look at our video on repairing stamp window sashes below, that may help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)