WIndow Glazing Bead

A home owner from California says:
We are trying to determine the right window glazing bead to order to replace a couple pieces that seem to have disappeared from a window.

I have attached some images that we took with calipers showing the rough measurements (forgive my terminology):
- Face of the piece measured ~ 0.6275"
- The long inside edge ~0.5525"
- The short lip on the inside edge ~0.2" from the face

Can you please let me know the type of glazing bead replacement I should be searching for and hopefully carry in your store? Thanks in advance!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200607103923405_COVER
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200607103947926_COVER
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200607104015070_COVER
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200607_104058.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

I don't recognize your glazing at first glance but I know someone who might. We'll do some research and reach out as soon as more information is available. Thank you!

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for  waiting. I recommend that you look and compare our bronze 55-017 snap-in glazing to yours. This may be what you need, dimensions permitting. 

Let me know if you had any questions.

A home owner from California says:
I will check it out, many thanks to both Casey and Paul for taking a look!
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
Replacing Glazing Bead and Glass in an Aluminum Window Sash
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
How to Replace Vinyl Window Glazing Bead
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
How to Replace Insulated Glass in an Aluminum Window with Snap-In Glazing
GUIDE
READ >
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
How to Replace Glazing in a Vinyl Window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.