WIndow Part Needed

A home owner from Chicago says:
Hello, I've got a window vent in glass blocks that needs a part. The window has. Two arm that pivot the window open, and the screws in one of the arms rusted and snapped off. While trying to replace the screw, the other end broke offa d the rivet is stuck in the metal piece. I've included a pic of the piece I'm trying to find, plus a few pics of where it would go and how it looks on the other side which is still intact. Hopefully you have something like this. Thank so much for your help.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Looks like you have an older style awning window hinge. I think your type is made by the maker of your window exclusively for that window. We don't have the exact kind of hinge you had originally, but we do sell sets like our 36-021HD and 36-022HD. Could you use either of these to substitute your old hinge setup? See what you think. 

If not, you will need to contact the original maker of the window for the original hardware. A metal fabricator may also be able to help, but that might get expensive.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.