WIndow parts

A home owner from Santa Cruz says:
We have two types of windows in the house, the horizontal up/down kind clearly labeled as Milgard and the push out windows with funky screens. None of these are labeled so I don't even know if they are Milgard windows, though all are likely the original windows when the house was built in 1992. I am looking for the plastic piece which the latches push in to latch the window. Most of these are broken off. I have attached pictures of the window, the latch and the plastic part.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3231.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3232.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3233.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Looks like you need a keeper, but I'm afraid we don't have anything like this. Do you have an undamaged version I can see? That might help me figure out what this is and what can be used to replace it.

A home owner from Santa Cruz says:

I believe I have figured this out. It's the flap from WEDGELESS CAM HANDLE, 1-1/2" - Product code 38-173 or 38-174.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Great! I'm glad you were able to find a good match.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.