Wall paper scraper

A quick learner from Florida says:
How to replace 33170 blade
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. I'm afraid I'm not entirely sure what you're referring to, but if you're looking for a wall paper scraper, see our 75-081. Look it over and let us know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)