Want to replace these

A quick learner from California says:
I have these on my sliding screen door but they are old and broken. Do I have to replace with the same exact part, or will another style suit just as well? I don't know what kind of door I have; there are no markings on it at all. But when I pulled out the rollers, they match the picture you have of this particular product. I would like to replace them with the type that has the adjustment screw on the side groove. (There's a hole there in the side groove that would work for access.)
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! Yes, you should probably replace your rollers with the same type as you had before. I can't say for sure if our 84-009 is what you have. I'd be happy to research a better replacement for you, though. You can take a few pictures and upload them here for me to look at, along with detailed dimensions, and we can work from there.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)