Wardrobe door roller GB2321661B

A home owner from France/ COURBEVOIE says:
Im looking for a Wardrobe door roller for one of my door the reference i have on the broken one are
Stanley UK PAT: GB2321661B
Do you think you are abble to find it for me

Best regards
Joseph P.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good morning and thanks for posting your question.

I do not recognize the patent number "GB2321661B". We do carry a few Stanley wardrobe rollers, found in our sliding mirror catalog section.

If possible, please take a few photos of your Stanley roller. Seeing photos of your hardware will help us locate a possible replacement.

Here is a video guide on how to take pictures for our discussion board.
A home owner from leiden, the netherlands says:
Hello, im looking for this item as well
. It states one the item Stanley.
it looks like a bit like the one on your website 23 041

can you please help medo you ship to holland?

kind regards
User submitted photos of a wardrobe roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us. I agree, this looks a lot like our 23-041. Just make sure that all the dimensions match.

We can, indeed, ship to Holland. Check out our Shipping Policy for more information.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)