Wardrobe door roller GB2321661B

A home owner from France/ COURBEVOIE says:
Hello,
Im looking for a Wardrobe door roller for one of my door the reference i have on the broken one are
Stanley UK PAT: GB2321661B
Do you think you are abble to find it for me

Best regards
Joseph P.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good morning and thanks for posting your question.

I do not recognize the patent number "GB2321661B". We do carry a few Stanley wardrobe rollers, found in our sliding mirror catalog section.

If possible, please take a few photos of your Stanley roller. Seeing photos of your hardware will help us locate a possible replacement.

Here is a video guide on how to take pictures for our discussion board.
A home owner from leiden, the netherlands says:
Hello, im looking for this item as well
. It states one the item Stanley.
it looks like a bit like the one on your website 23 041

can you please help medo you ship to holland?

kind regards
User submitted photos of a wardrobe roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us. I agree, this looks a lot like our 23-041. Just make sure that all the dimensions match.

We can, indeed, ship to Holland. Check out our Shipping Policy for more information.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.