Wardrobe installed in the UK

A home owner from UK says:
Hi can you help have been looking for a while and your site is the only one that seems to have what I need. Have looked at part no 23-041 Mirror Wardrobe Door roller assembly. Ours is a convex roller will this one fit as the housing looks the same as ours. In actual fact it is only the roller wheels that have split. Can you help. If so can you give us an idea of the shipping price for four units or six wheels with rivets. Sorry have no idea about the rollers installed as the firm does not exist any more (they are about 18 years old).
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named P8050113.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named P8050114.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello! We can help but we'll need to see your current roller removed from your door to compare to our inventory. 

Hi Emily, sorry this took some time. We have measured the actual unit assembly and the wheel. The unit is 3 7/8" high by 2 5/8" wide and approx 1" deep. The actual wheel is 1 3/8" in diameter and 3/8" wide.

I hope the attached photos will help, we have included one of the rail. The unit actually slides into the door casing.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Actual unit.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bottom Rail.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Back of unit.JPG
sorry left some out. As you can see it is the actual wheel that is split and it is convex.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Door frame.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named side of unit that clipe into door frame.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Unit with ruler.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Wheel.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

I don't recognize this roller at first glance but I'm going to have one of our senior experts take a look and see if they could recommend a replacement for you. We'll reach out as soon as more information is available. 

Thanks so much! 

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

If I recall correctly, your discontinued Stanley Roller and anti-jump track guide combination locks into the surrounding door frame. We have a combination convex wheel and anti-jump mirror door roller that you would screw to the frame, which would be our 23-225

Thanks Paul, how do we get 4 to the uk.
Profile picture of Paul

We ship worldwide, so you can order the 23-225 at your convenience. 

Hi just to say thanks the wheel assemblies seem to be working fine, they do not fit as close as the originals but are much better than the old warn out ones. Order arrived more quickly than we had anticipated so thank you all for all your help and the great service you afforded us. Ralph UK
Profile picture of Paul

Hi, Ralph. 

Thank you so much for your kind words. We're so happy that we could help. 

Thank you for choosing Swisco for your hardware needs. If you have any hardware questions in the future please reach out and let us know. We'll be here to help. 

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.