Wardrobe roller Cox 21-717/21-767

A quick learner from Scottsdale AZ says:
I can't get the old cox roller out of the sliding glass door. I have
removed the two screws, but can't seem to get the old roller out.
Any help would be appreciated.

Ollie
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Good Afternoon,

Ollie, we'd like to see a photo of the roller so we can get a better idea of your situation. However, from my last experience with mirror sliding door repair, I had to bend the locking tab on the side of the roller housing with a small screwdriver to get the roller out. Now, the doors could be very different, so again, we would like to see a photo of the roller before we move on.
A quick learner from Scottsdale AZ says:
I don't know if a photo would help, because it seems to be catching on the underside of the door.
I believe I will have to take the door off, to get the old roller off. The old roller is a COX
21-717/21-767.
Thank you Dave

Ollie
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Well, take a look at this discussion regarding the Cox 21-717/21-767. We recommended the user to take a look at the 23-070 Mirror Wardrobe Roller.
A quick learner from Scottsdale Az says:
Dave
I ordered two of the 23-070 Mirror Wardrobe Rollers this morning.

Ollie
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.