Wardrove Mirror concave rollor

A home owner from Los Angeles says:
I purchased and used the 23-070 concave roller, but the plastic wheel continues to rub and is wearing-out. The size of that wheel is 5/16 thickness. The unit itself fixes well, but the wheel is too think for that track. Do you have any suggestion for new units for that Wardrobe Mirror door?

The size of the track is (about): 2 3/4 wide (total), 1/2 inch high, with roller groves at 1 3/4 apart.
User submitted photos of mirror closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The weight of the doors might be too much for the wheel. The track runners look good in your photos, so I suggest our 23-086 ball bearing roller. You might find that this holds up and perform better under heavier weight doors.
A professional from California says:
Both of those rollers should be the same width. The ball bearing one is much better though. Your problem may be the track. If the wheels fit in some spots and not others, the track may be bent. That looks like the roll form version of that track. I have successfully taken that track up from the floor and reshaped it by hand. It bends very easily. If it is not properly supported in the middle, the whole thing can just curve inward.
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.