Ware window crank

A home owner from Pennsylvania says:
I have Ware windows on a mid 1960s home that I just purchased. I have included a picture and hoping you can help identify the part required to replace. Image A shows a crank in a window that is complete. Image B shows the only window marking that I can find showing it is a Ware window. Image D shows a window with the crank removed and the window closed. Image E & F show the crank removed. The distance between the outside holes is 4-3/4", the distance between the two inside holes is 3-7/8" and the distance between the two holes on each end is 7/16". Finally, the hole that connects to the window arm is 1/2" from the window frame to the center of the hole.

In addition, do you sell the clips shown in Image C that hold the screens in place?
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
A home owner from Pennsylvania says:
I have disassembled a couple other windows and I see I have a couple of the arms that have worn teeth on them as well, so add that to this list of items I would be interested if you sell. I can send another picture of the arm if required.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The operator bases and arms actually aren't sold separately, and are instead considered one single part. We can help you replace them, but I would first like to see a few pictures of one complete operator removed from the window, arm and all. Let me know!
A home owner from Pennsylvania says:
Hi Tom, thanks for your response. Please let me know if you need more details.
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hello, maybe I can help. With this new picture as a reference, I think you should consider our 39-001 and 39-002 operators. See what you think.
A home owner from Pennsylvania says:
Thanks Dave, that does look like the correct operator. Do these operators come with the necessary screws as shown in the 2nd picture? And, do you by chance also sell the screen clips shown as image C in the first picture I sent?
A home owner says:
Hi folks. One follow-up question that was missed in the original post. Do you guys sell the clips that hold the screens in the window as well as shown in the first image as item C.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid our operators do not come with screws, but you can match up what you need at a local hardware store. As for the screen clip, could it be something like our 70-034 or 70-073M ? If not, show us a couple more pictures and we will try to find something better.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.