Wasana steam shower unit - curved glass doors

A home owner from Hopkinton, MA says:
Hello,
I need hardware for the curved glass doors in my Wasana steam shower unit.
There are no markings on the hardware, and I know you're non-proprietary, so telling you the Wasana model and serial numbers is of no help, correct?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Wasana door hinge hardware-1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Wasana door hinge hardware-2.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! You're right, knowing the numbers off the door likely won't help us. I'm not sure if we have this exact type of shower door guide, but I'm reminded of an older style of our 10-058. Refer to the image below to see what I mean. Could you possibly get these rollers to work? They are designed for curved shower doors.

New parts compared to old parts
New parts compared to old parts
A home owner from South Florida says:

Hi, Trying to locate the following parts for my wasana curve glass shower door. Attached are picture of the parts needed. Do you have anything that can work for my door. Thanks. Olivia.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 51C042C8-2829-4F55-A18C-34D27AD70694.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4D53B50F-7DB8-4B34-A610-4BD6BE0D2A23.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5C801DDB-594A-48B9-91C6-A9338370B9C2.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Olivia. These seem to be the same photos shared with us by the customer who created this thread back in 2019. Have you reviewed the suggestion we made for them back then? If not, I recommend reviewing it to see if the hardware suggested will work for you.

SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.