Wasco Rolling Patio Door - Sanford, Me - 1136

A home owner from Owings Mills, MD says:

I am looking for replacement rollers for a 20+ year Wasco Rolling Patio Door.

1136 is stamped on the label. Don't know if that is a serial or model number.

I forgot to get the width measurement - about 3/4 inch.

Any help that you could provide to find 2 replacement rollers would greatly

be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Ed

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2317.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2318.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2319.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2320.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2845.JPG
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Ed. Take a look at our 81-030 to start. Double-check all your roller's dimensions to see if this matches what you need. This tandem roller has wheels with a 1-1/4" diameter, but you could adjust the height to make up the difference. Let me know what you think.

Great minds think alike. When I first saw at what Swisco had available, the 81-030 looked like a close match. I will be ordering 2 rollers. Thanks for your input!
Profile picture of Bob

Indeed they do. Let me know how you make out, and many thanks for your business--we appreciate it.

Profile picture of Bob

Great! Glad these worked out for you. Let us know if you ever have any other questions.

I installed the 2 Acorn 81-030 sliding door rollers in my Wasco sliding door. They were a perfect replacement match.
I will be ordering 2 more for spares, if needed.
Thank you.
A home owner from south haven, mi says:
trying to find a replacement door for my patio where can I buy one
Profile picture of Bob

I am afraid we don't sell replacement patio doors. You will have to contact whoever originally supplied the door, or perhaps a local hardware store, for assistance. I apologize we can't be of more help, and good luck with the repair. 

A home owner from Smyrna, DE says:
Is there a way to figure out which replacement roller kits I need before taking the door off and removing them? I have a Wasco sliding patio door that is original to the house (built in 2002).

Looking for suggestions.

Thank you!

Abby
Profile picture of Bob

Hi Abby. Wasco doors have been known to use our 81-030 or 81-018 in the past, but unfortunately I can't guarantee if either are what you need. Removing the old roller is the only way to know for sure. Apologies for any inconvenience. 

A quick learner from Waterbury CT says:

I have a 20 year old Wasco sliding patio door. The number on the tag is #41579 and I need to replace the rollers. Which ones do I need and where can I purchase them?

Thank you,

Charlie

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Charlie. I'm afraid I don't know what rollers were used on this door. We may be able to assist but I will need to see the original assemblies removed from the door and shown from a clear angle that shows the back end, top, and sides. Written dimensions will  also be helpful.

A quick learner from NJ says:

Good Afternoon,

We have a vacation home in Albrightsville, PA (Pocono's) that has a Wasco Rolling Patio Door.

The label has the number 10134

I need to replace the rollers, and possibly the bottom rail on which the door rides.

Are these parts available for this unit.

And if possible someone in the area to make the repairs

Thank You,

John

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7134.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

I'm afraid I don't know what rollers you need for this door. Parts lists for doors like this are not publicly available, so the brand alone is not enough to go by.

We may still be able to help, but the only way we can is to see clear photos of the original roller out of the door first. Specifically, we need to see its back end, top, and sides. Detailed, written dimensions will also be necessary.

Please let me know if that's possible and we can work from there.

A quick learner from enfield ct says:
Wasco Rolling Patio Door - Sanford, Me-6760
I need a sliding net which is attached to the sliding door for insect protection.

How to find one?
Profile picture of Tom

We unfortunately don't sell insect nets of any kind. I'm not sure who may sell such a thing, but I would suggest contacting a local hardware store who is familiar with the WASCO brand.

How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.