We are looking for replacement channel sash for our windows

A contractor from Chicago says:
The sash is a channel sash with a pulley at one end.

This is not a tilt window.

The Channel width is
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This resembles our Series 751 channel balance. Check it out and see if you agree. You can either re-use your old "S" hook or use our 19-029.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)