We have tilt windows and this is the top part where the latch goes

A quick learner from Corpus christi tx says:
We have tilt windows and I need to identify the part on our windows to purchase a replacement
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220129_141003.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Start by looking at our 90-169 or 90-237 . Compare each with your old hardware and see if you think either might work for you. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.