We need help identifying the part

A friend from Virginia Beach says:
All we can tell you that it is part of the window's track, but we need to replace it. If you can, can you tell us the name and what it does so we can replace it.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4223.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


The guide in your picture resembles one of our hinge sets. Take a look at the 36-048 and see if the dimensions match up to your part. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)