Weartherstrip seal for old wood windows

A home owner from Marlborough, MA says:
My name is Hoa. I want to replace weatherstripping bulb for my old wood windows build in 1990. can you ID weahtherstrip bulb part for me, please.
see my photo.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I would recommend looking at our 58-053 as a possible match. This is used by many wood window manufacturers.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)